Project management consulting
Projects and programs are important building blocks for the advancement of companies, the implementation of corporate strategy and the realization of company or division goals. Every single project requires good organization; the execution of multiple projects requires a suitable framework. They all need good consulting.
Our consultants offer the methodology, the well-proven tools and the industry spanning experience to guide portfolios, programs and projects to success.
Together, we identify the specific requirements of your project management, we analyze your project landscape and we create the structures and tools necessary for sustainable change.
If required, we can provide our project leaders and project offices to ensure quick and appropriate implementation at any stage of your project.
Our focus, our services
- Standardization and optimization of project management methodology, processes and tools
- Introduction of agile/hybrid project management methods (especially Scrum, Kanban)
- Introduction of project management offices (PMO)
- Design and implementation of project portfolio management (PPM)
Our project management consultants are certified according to internal standards (PMI, IPMA, Prince2, Scrum). They are deployed throughout industry sectors and bring years of experience in different project types and environments - be it as PMO, project leader or consultant.
In addition our consultants benefit from more than 13 years of collective know-how in operational project management as well as from continued training in project management methodology and soft skills.
On this basis we offer
- Tailored and well-proven solutions for your particular project and organizational context
- Results that are met with broad acceptance – our operations focused and pragmatic approaches noticeably ease the pressure on project and management levels
- Tangible results through early consideration and inclusion of involved parties
- Long term stable results through an emphasis on communication and operational guidance during piloting and rollout